Saturday, June 6, 2009

Training Part 2

Hello everyone!
Well after 3 days of mayhem of trying to move everything out of my apartment, I finally succeeded! It took a little more time than I would have liked but it got done none the less. I just hope everyone who is "borrowing" my stuff while I'm gone enjoys the goods and keeps them in one piece.
Now I'm back at Tawonga for the rest of the training and also the start of camp. Today is Day one of 10 weeks here at camp for the summer. Today was pretty brutal in the long run. I went out for a bit to say goodbye to a bunch of friends last night. When I got back to the house, I finally finished moving everything out of my apartment at around 3 AM this morning and then was up for another hour or so with Adrianne. I then had to get up at 6 AM to get the last of the stuff in the car and a last once over of the apartment. Following a 5 hour drive to camp, I had to jump right into drivers training. About half way through, my boss comes up to me and tells me that I really didn't need to be there and that I could ditch the training. Good and bad news. I could have slept longer and showed up to camp at 5 this afternoon instead of noon. But oh well, I was able to take a nap and get some stuff settled in. I still have to set up my tent and move the rest of my stuff in but it needs to stop raining. Why is it raining in June I ask! Oh well.
Anyways dinner bell is ringing and I'm starving. Hope all is well with you all and this post finds you in good spirits.

Ciao
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment